Anthrax Exposure on Capitol Hill
Senator Frist and health officials spoke to reporters about the discovery of anthrax spores in Capitol offices and the threat of anthrax exposure. Following their remarks they answered questions from the reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Eisold Physician U.S. House of Representatives
- William "Bill" Frist M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Rima Khabbaz Official Centers for Disease Control and Prevention->Infectious Disease
- Kenneth P. Moritsugu M.D. Deputy Surgeon General Department of Health and Human Services
- Dan Nichols Lieutenant U.S. Capitol Police->Public Information
Senator Frist and public health officials spoke to reporters about anthrax exposures and the risks to public…
Capitol Hill Security
Officials spoke to reporters about actual and potential exposure to anthrax by several Congressional staff…
Anthrax in House Office Building
Lieutenant Nichols and Dr. Eisold spoke to reporters about traces of anthrax found in a security sweep of the Ford…
Senator Daschle, Lt. Nichols, and Dr. Eisold spoke to reporters about security in the Capitol after a member…