Biological Terrorism Preparedness
Panelists talked about recommendations on bioterrorism, health, medical and other issues for the final report on domestic preparedness to be given to President Bush.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- L. Paul Bremer III Chair (Former) National Commission on Terrorism
- Ellen P. Embry Spokesperson Department of Defense
- George W. Foresman Deputy Coordinator Virginia->Department of Emergency Management
- James "Jim" S. Gilmore III Governor Virginia
- Ellen Gordon Representative Iowa->Emergency Management Agency
- Jim Greenleaf Associate Deputy Director (Former) Federal Bureau of Investigation->Administration
- William Jenaway Chief King of Prussia, PA->Fire and Rescue Services
- Paul Maniscalco President (Former) National Association of Emerg.Med.Techs.
- John O. Marsh Jr. Secretary (Former) U.S. Army
- Kathleen O'Brien City Coordinator Minneapolis, MN
- Patricia Quinlisk Director Iowa->Public Health Dept.
- Patrick Ralston Executive Director Indiana->Emergency Management Agency
- William Reno Senior Vice President (Former) American Red Cross->Operations
- Kenneth Shine President Institute of Medicine
- Suzanne E. Spaulding Executive Director (Former) National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
- Michael Wermuth Senior Policy Analyst RAND Corporation
- Hubert Williams President Police Foundation
Domestic Response Capabilities Report
Members of a commission on national security and terrorism, commonly referred to as the Gilmore commission, talked to…
National Preparedness Strategy
With members of the National Advisory Panel to Assess Domestic Response Capabilities for Terrorism Involving Weapons of…
Government Response to Terrorism
Witnesses testified about the recommendations of the U.S. Commission on National Security for the 21st Century,…
National Security Law: Executive Branch Perspective
Following opening remarks by Ms. Spaulding, Mr. Everett, and Mr. Carlton, the panelists talked about…