Aviation Security Issues
Witnesses testified about the implementation of a new law requiring explosive detection screening of all checked bags at airports.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Frederick Muntz Vice President In-Vision Technologies
- Roger Rimington Chief Glenealy International->Aviation Security
- Frank Vehlen Executive Vice President Heimann Systems
- Steven Zaidman Associate Administrator Federal Aviation Administration->Research and Acquisition
- John Mica U.S. Representative [R] Florida
Implementation of Aviation Security Act
The witnesses testified about the implementation of the Aviation Security Act, particularly the baggage inspection…
U.S. Airport and Airline Security
Airport Runway Safety
Air Traffic Control System Oversight
Witnesses testified about the state of the current air traffic control system and about a proposed plan by the Defense…