Fiscal Year 2003 Transportation Budget
Witnesses testified regarding the proposed fiscal year 2003 budget for the Transportation Department and the Highway Trust Fund.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- William Fay President American Highway Users Alliance
- Tom Hill Chief Executive Officer Oldcastle, Inc.
- Donna McLean Assistant Secretary Department of Transportation->Budget and Programs
- Mary E. Peters Administrator Federal Highway Administration
- Thomas Stephens Director Nevada->Transportation Department
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
Transportation Security and Recovery
Participants spoke about transportation security issues and the future of the transportation industry following…
Emergency, Safety and Security Summit
Senator Reid talked about infrastructure and the inclusion of transit modernization and security in the fiscal stimulus…
Federal Transit Programs
Ms. Dorn talked about mass transit, including the proposed fiscal year 2004 budget for public…