Management of Federal Agencies
Federal agency officials testified about the progress they have made in implementing a list of priorities federal agencies should use to improve efficiency. President Bush issued the government management priorities list last August.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mark W. Everson Controller Office of Management and Budget
- Gaston Gianni Inspector General Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Stephen "Steve" Horn U.S. Representative [R] California
- J. Christopher Mihm Director General Accounting Office->Federal Management Issues
- Pete Sessions U.S. Representative [R] Texas
The guests talked about inspectors general and their role in eliminating fraud, waste, and abuse in federal agencies…
Has Government Been Reinvented?
The senators heard testimony on the success of “reinventing government” initiatives. Issues raised…
Waste and Fraud in Federal Programs
The committee heard testimony on the issues of waste and fraud in the federal government. The General Accounting…
Federal Government Management
Participants will discuss the barriers and solutions to implementing President Bush’s government performance…