Professors talked about new methods of teaching mathematics and improving math and science education.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Gail Burrill Professor Michigan State University
- Lynne Cheney Senior Fellow American Enterprise Institute
- David Klein Professor California State University, Northridge
- Tom Loveless Director Brookings Institution->Brown Center on Education Policy
- Mike McKeown Professor Brown University
- Lee Stiff President National Council of Teachers->Mathematics
U.S. History Education
The panelists talked about the quality of American history education, including why children today know so little about…
Patriotism and Citizenship
The panelists discussed American patriotism and Mr. Berns' book, Making Patriots, published by University of…
Participants talked about improving education within college schools of education and better preparing teachers for the…
Intelligent Design Theory
At a day-long conference on science, religion and intelligent design, Mr. Krauss talked about the state of science…