FCC and SEC Budget Requests
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Harvey L. Pitt Chair Securities and Exchange Commission
- Michael K. Powell Chair Federal Communications Commission
- Judd Alan Gregg U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
- Ernest "Fritz" F. Hollings U.S. Senator [D] South Carolina
- Theodore "Ted" F. Stevens U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
Supreme Court Budget Proposal
Justices Kennedy and Souter presented the Supreme Court budget proposal to Senate Appropriations Committee members.
Supreme Court and Federal Judiciary Budget
Witnesses testified on appropriations for the federal judiciary and the Supreme Court. Senators on the committee…
Judiciary and Supreme Court Budget Proposal
The committee heard testimony on the fiscal year 1992 budget requests of the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. federal…
Federal Court Budget
Witnesses testified about the budget request for fiscal year 2003 operation of the federal judiciary. The request…