The Senate resumed consideration of S. 419, to amend the Federal Home Loan Bank Act to enable the Resolution Trust Corporation to meet its obligations to depositors and others by the least expensive means.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- J. "Robert" Robert Kerrey U.S. Senator [D] Nebraska
- Herbert "Herb" H. Kohl U.S. Senator [D] Wisconsin
- Howard M. Metzenbaum U.S. Senator [D] Ohio
- George J. Mitchell U.S. Senator [D] Maine
- Donald Wayne Riegle Jr. U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Steven D. Symms U.S. Senator [R] Idaho
- John W. Warner U.S. Senator [R] Virginia
The Senate passed H.R. 3909, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend certain expiring provisions. }…
S 2483: A bill to provide funding for the Resolution Trust Corporation. S 2148: A bill to extend to refinancing of…
The Senate resumed consideration of S. 419, to amend the Federal Home Loan Bank Act to enable the Resolution Trust…
The Senate agreed to S. Res. 75, commending and thanking former Prime Minister of Great Britain Thatcher. The…