Internal Revenue Service Budget Proposal
Witnesses testified about the Internal Revenue Service budget, tax filing, audit practices, and operational and performance goals of the IRS.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James Dougherty Chairman American Institute of Certified Public Accountants->IRS Relations Committee
- Mark Ernst President and CEO H&R Block Tax Services, Inc.
- Roger Harris President Padgett Business Services
- Colleen Kelley President National Treasury Employees Union
- Charles O. Rossotti Commissioner Internal Revenue Service
- William Stevenson Chairman National Society of Accountants->Tax Section
- Gerald "Jerry" C. Weller U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- James R. White Director General Accounting Office->Tax Policy
- William J. Coyne U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
- Amory "Amo" Houghton U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Rob Portman U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- Karen Thurman U.S. Representative [D] Florida
Internal Revenue Service 2006 Budget
The Oversight Subcommittee of the House Ways and Means Committee held a hearing on the fiscal year 2006 budget for the…
Internal Revenue Service Budget
Witnesses testified about the Internal Revenue Service budget and tax filing issues. Among the issues they…
IRS Reform and Management
Witnesses testified about efforts by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to reduce the amount of paperwork the agency…
IRS National Taxpayer Advocate Report
Committee members heard testimony regarding the IRS national taxpayer advocate report. Witnesses testified about…