U.S. Capitol Police Budget
Witnesses testified about funding requests for the U.S. Capitol Police force, security in the Capitol and surrounding offices, as well as precautions taken after September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dick Durbin U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Alan M. Hantman Architect of the Capitol Office of the Architect of the Capitol
- Robert Howe Chairman U.S. Capitol Police
- Al Lenhardt Sergeant-at-Arms U.S. Senate
- Wilson Livingood Chairman U.S. Capitol Police->Board of Directors
Capitol Security Since 9/11
Witnesses testified about security at the Capitol in the aftermath of September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.…
New Capitol Police Chief Swearing-In
Chief Justice Rehnquist swore Mr. Varey in as the Chief of the U.S. Capitol Police. Following the ceremony…
Witnesses testified on budget estimates for the legislative branch.
Legislative Branch Budget Proposals
Witnesses testified regarding the proposed fiscal year 2005 budget proposals for the offices of the Architect of the…