Publishers' Favorite New Books
Publishers talked about many new books on their lists, particularly their favorites.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jennifer Barth Editor-in-Chief Henry Holt and Company
- Morgan Entrekin President and Publisher Grove/Atlantic
- Jonathan Galassi President and Publisher Farrar, Straus and Giroux
- Leigh Haber Executive Editor Hyperion
- Erroll McDonald Vice President and Exec.Dir. Pantheon Books
- Nora Rawlinson Editor-in-Chief Publishers Weekly
- Geoff Shandler Executive Editor Little, Brown and Company
- Nan Talese Publisher & Editorial Director Nan A. Talese Books
More Videos From
Book Discussion on [Leadership]
BookExpo America Interviews 2
Various publishing executives were interviewed about their business.
National Book Critics Circle Awards
From the Tishman Auditorium at New York University Law School, Elizabeth Taylor, president of the National Book Critics…
BookExpo America Interview
Mr. Peck was interviewed on the art of the book review, focusing on negative reviews. He talked about his…
Saturday Book and Author Breakfast
Moderated by Ms. Rhodes, authors talked about their books and about writing during the Saturday Morning Book and…