Renaming Ceremony for Executive Office Building
In a formal ceremony to officially dedicate and rename the Old Executive Office Building as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, participants paid tribute to President Eisenhower for his career of public service.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- George W. Bush U.S. President [R] United States
- Susan Eisenhower President Eisenhower World Affairs Institute
- Stephen Perry Administrator General Services Administration
- Colin L. Powell Secretary Department of State
- Paul D. Wolfowitz Deputy Secretary Department of Defense
Middle East Conflict
President Bush announced that Vice President Cheney would travel to several countries in the Middle East.
Energy Policy Issues
President Bush and others spoke briefly to reporters about energy policy and about plans to review energy conservation…
Following a meeting with Secretary of State Powell about his trip to regions affected by a tsunami in the Indian Ocean,…
Presidential Radio Address
In his weekly radio address President Bush criticized the Senate for not considering his nominations in a timely manner.