Congressional Continuity in the Event of an Attack
Current and former congressional members met with scholars to discuss congressional continuity in the case of an attack. Representatives Cox and Frost mediated the event.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- C. Christopher Cox U.S. Representative [R] California
- Thomas "Tom" S. Foley Ambassador (Former) United States->Japan
- Martin Frost U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Benjamin Arthur Gilman U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Felix Grucci Jr. U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Steny H. Hoyer U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Jim Langevin U.S. Representative [D] Rhode Island
- Thomas E. Mann Director (Former) Brookings Institution->Government Studies
- Bob Ney U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- Norman J. Ornstein Resident Scholar American Enterprise Institute
- Victor "Vic" Snyder U.S. Representative [D] Arkansas