Officials spoke to reporters about House passage of a bill to strengthen public health policy in response to biological terrorist threats. Following their remarks they answered questions from the reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John D. Dingell Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- William "Bill" Frist M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Edward "Ted" M. Kennedy U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- W. "Billy" J. Tauzin II U.S. Representative [R] Louisiana
- Tommy Thompson Secretary Wisconsin