Witnesses testified about a shortage in childhood vaccines.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Lester M. Crawford Deputy Commissioner U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Timothy Doran Chairman Baltimore Medical Center->Pediatrics Department
- Mary Anne Jackson Physician
- Walter Orenstein Director Centers for Disease Control and Prevention->Immunization
- Wayne Pisano Executive Vice President Aventis Pasteur
- Joseph "Joe" Lieberman U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
Witnesses testified about shortages of childhood vaccines and a recent report on the subject by the General Accounting…
Safety of School Lunches
Senator Durbin, chairman of the Oversight of Government Management Subcommittee, and members of the two committees…
Vaccination Safety, Part 2
In the second part of a day-long conference on the safety of vaccination programs, participants talked about potential…
Mr. Alexander talked about the health of children, infants, and pregnant women, including drug safety and proper…