Mr. Mueller and other testified about proposed plans to reorganize the Federal Bureau of Investigation, homeland security, and recent failures to identify credible threats of September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Robert S. Mueller III Director Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Nancy Savage President FBI Agents Association
- Richard Thornburgh Attorney General (Former) Pennsylvania
- David M. Walker Comptroller General General Accounting Office
- Frank R. Wolf U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
FBI Budget Proposal
Director Mueller testified about the proposed budget for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Among the topics he…
Fiscal Year 2004 Appropriations
Director Mueller testified about the FBI’s fiscal year 2004 budget request. Among the topics he addressed…
Director Mueller testified about efforts to reorganize and improve the administration of the Federal Bureau of…
Fiscal Year 2005 FBI Budget
Director Meuller testified about funding requests for Federal Bureau of Investigation operations. Among the topics…