Economic Recovery and Job Creation
Secretary O’Neill moderated a panel discussion as part of a day-long economic forum sponsored by the White House. During the… read more
Secretary O’Neill moderated a panel discussion as part of a day-long economic forum sponsored by the White House. During the panel discussion President Bush spoke and heard comments about the state of the economy, job creation, and the administration’s economic agenda. The panel then resumed its discussion, focusing on issues such as tax cuts, entrepreneurship, economic development, corporate accountability, minority businesses, and capital investments. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Brooks Executive Secretary Greater Penn. Regional Council of Carpenters
- George W. Bush U.S. President [R] United States
- John Dillon Chairman and CEO International Paper Company
- Thomas J. Donohue President and CEO U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Mack Dove President AAA Cooper Transportation
- Van Eure Restaurant Owner
- Martin S. Feldstein Professor Harvard University->Economics
- Gary Garczynski President National Capital Land and Dev. Company
- Larry Gaskins President Gaskins Construction
- Larry Johnston Chairman and CEO Alberstons, Inc.
- Terry Maness Dean Baylor University->School of Business
- Doug McCarron President Carpenters' Union
- Paul H. O'Neill Secretary Department of the Treasury
- Sheri Orlowitz Chairman and CEO Shan Industries
- Ray Perryman President Perryman Group
- Grady Rosier President and CEO McLane Co.
- Allen Sinai President and Chief Economist Decision Economics, Inc.
- Phyliss Hill Slater President Hill Slater, Inc.
- Lou Sobh President Sobh Automotive
- Arthur Wainwright Chairman and CEO Wainwright Industries
Hosting OrganizationMore Hosting Organizations
More Videos From
- Economic Forum Wrap-Up Session
- Health Care Security
- Small Investors and Retirement Security
- Education and Workers
- Trade Policy
- Small Business and Smarter Regulations
Economic Forum Wrap-Up Session
Following meetings of eight separate panels at an economic forum sponsored by the White House, participants talked…
In one of eight break-out (concurrent) sessions at an economic forum hosted by the White House, President Bush,…
Health Care Security
In one of eight break-out (concurrent) sessions at an economic forum sponsored by the White House, President Bush,…
Education and Workers
Educators, chief executive officers, and labor union officials talked about education, job training, and proposals…