Small Business and Smarter Regulations
In one of eight separate sessions that were part of President Bush’s Economic Forum, business owners talked with administration officials about the effects of federal regulations on small businesses, especially since September 11.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Susan Philips Bari President Women's Business Enterprise Council
- Hector V. Barreto Administrator U.S. Small Business Administration
- Ann Brown President Lowen Corporation
- Richard "Dick" B. Cheney U.S. Vice President United States
- Jose Cuevas, Jr. President Jumburrito Inc.
- Mitch Daniels Jr. Director Office of Management and Budget
- Susan E. Dudley Senior Research Fellow and Deputy Director Mercatus Center at George Mason University->Regulatory Studies Program
- Brad Eiffert Owner Boone County Lumber
- Jack Faris President National Federation of Independent Business
- Lupe Garcia Owner Garcia Tire
- Joy Gay President AAR Enterprises
- Rusty Harder Co-Founder E-Markets, Inc.
- Scott Harding President F.B. Harding, Inc.
- George Herrera President U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Thomas Hopkins Dean Rochester Institute of Technology
- Allan Hubbard President E&A Industries
- Ken Jones Student Baylor University
- Arturo Juardo President Juardo, Inc.
- Karen Kerrigan President Small Business Survival Committee
- Brian Landon Owner Landon's Car Wash and Laundry
- Jose Lopez Owner Lopez Advertising Group
- Curtis McGuire Owner Redleg's Lumper Service
- Terry Neese President Women Impacting Public Policy
- Mike Nobis President JK Creative Partners
- Elaine Smith President E. Smith and Associates
- Alex Soto President InSource
- Patricia Pliego Stout President and CEO Alamo Travel Group
- Xavier Teixido Owner Harry's Savoy Grill
- Lu Ann Walker Maddox Vice President Walker and Associates
- Julie Weeks Managing Director Center for Women's Business Research
- Brian Wesbury Chief Economist Griffin, Kubik, Stephens and Thompson
Hosting OrganizationMore Hosting Organizations
More Videos From
- Economic Forum Wrap-Up Session
- Health Care Security
- Small Investors and Retirement Security
- Education and Workers
- Trade Policy
- Small Business and Smarter Regulations
Economic Forum Wrap-Up Session
Following meetings of eight separate panels at an economic forum sponsored by the White House, participants talked…
Education and Workers
Educators, chief executive officers, and labor union officials talked about education, job training, and proposals…
Technology and Innovation