Education and Workers
Educators, chief executive officers, and labor union officials talked about education, job training, and proposals affecting the nation’s workforce.
This discussion was part of the President’s Economic Forum in Waco, Texas.
People in this video
- Jennifer Alexander Secretary Wisconsin->Workforce Development
- Janet Baker Superintendent Hamilton, OH->Schools
- Kenna Barger Teacher Randolph County, WV
- Johnny Butler Secretary Pennsylvania->Labor and Industry Dept.
- John T. Chambers President and CEO Cisco Systems
- Elaine L. Chao Secretary Department of Labor
- Richard "Dick" B. Cheney U.S. Vice President United States
- Jerry Contreras Student University of Texas at Austin
- Carly Fiorina Chair, President, and CEO Hewlett-Packard
- Chris Hanley Director International Union of Oper. Engineers->Construction
- Eric Hanushek Professor University of Rochester
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter Professor Harvard University->Business Administration
- George Little Chairman Sandhills Community College (NC)
- Charles Miller Chairman Meridian National Inc.
- Robert L. Nardelli Chairman and CEO Home Depot
- Roderick Paige Secretary Department of Education
- Edward B. Rust Jr. Chairman and CEO State Farm Insurance Co.
- Mike Sacco President Seafarers International Union
- Walter Thompson Principal Wyandotte High School
Hosting OrganizationMore Hosting Organizations
More Videos From
- Economic Forum Wrap-Up Session
- Health Care Security
- Small Investors and Retirement Security
- Education and Workers
- Trade Policy
- Small Business and Smarter Regulations
Economic Forum Wrap-Up Session
Following meetings of eight separate panels at an economic forum sponsored by the White House, participants talked…
Economic Recovery and Job Creation
Secretary O’Neill moderated a panel discussion as part of a day-long economic forum sponsored by the White…
Health Care Security
In one of eight break-out (concurrent) sessions at an economic forum sponsored by the White House, President Bush,…
In one of eight break-out (concurrent) sessions at an economic forum hosted by the White House, President Bush,…