Commissioners met to consider recently enacted legislation on corporate accountability. Among the topics they addressed were procedures for filing earnings reports, regulations to maintain transparency, and implementing the new law.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Paul S. Atkins Commissioner (Designate) Securities and Exchange Commission
- Alan Beller Director Securities and Exchange Commission->Division of Corporation Finance
- Roel C. Campos Commissioner Securities and Exchange Commission
- Paul Cellupica Official Securities and Exchange Commission->Division of Investment Management
- Cynthia Glassman Commissioner Securities and Exchange Commission
- Harvey Jerome Goldschmid Commissioner Securities and Exchange Commission
- Jeffrey Minton Special Counsel Securities and Exchange Commission->Division of Corporation Finance
- Harvey L. Pitt Chair Securities and Exchange Commission
Corporate Accounting Regulations
Commissioners and members of the Corporate Finance Division talked about rules and regulations to implement recent…
Improving Disclosure of Executive Pay
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) considered a proposal to improve disclosure of corporate CEO pay and other…
Commission members met to consider nominations and appointments to the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
Investor Summit Part 2
As part of an information symposium about the Securities and Exchange Commission’s regulatory agenda in the wake…