Witnesses testified about shortages of childhood vaccines and a recent report on the subject by the General Accounting Office. They also talked about ways to improve the nation’s immunization system.
People in this video
- Doran, Timothy Chairman Baltimore Medical Center->Pediatrics Department
- Heinrich, Janet Director General Accounting Office->Health Financing and Public Health
- Pisano, Wayne Executive Vice President Aventis Pasteur
- Murray, Patty U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Reed, John "Jack" F. U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
Witnesses testified about a shortage in childhood vaccines.
Medical Privacy Regulation
Witnesses testified about health care records and privacy issues. Among the topics addressed were the sharing of…
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
Health officials testified about the deadly disease identified as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). Among the…
Safety of Local Pharmacy Drugs
The committee heard testimony on the safety and quality of drugs compounded at the local pharmacy level to determine if…