Trends in Suspicious Activity Reports
Financial experts and government officials talked about federal efforts to end money laundering, as well as detecting and reporting suspicious practices linked to money laundering. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael DeLuca Chief Financial Crimes Enforcement Network->Data Analysis
- Marcy M. Forman Director U.S. Customs Service->Financial Investigations Division
- Dennis Lormel Section Chief Federal Bureau of Investigation->Financial Crimes
- Richard Small Director Citigroup->Global Anti-Money Laundering
- Susan Tuccillo Coordinator Citibank->Anti-Money Laundering
- Jouke Van der Zee Principal Adviser Syfact International
Enforcment of Money Laundering Laws
Deputy Director Pistole spoke about the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s anti-money laundering operations at the…
David Cohen delivered the keynote address at the 21st annual money laundering conference. He focused on financial…