Trends in Suspicious Activity Reports
Financial experts and government officials talked about federal efforts to end money laundering, as well as detecting and reporting suspicious practices linked to money laundering. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- DeLuca, Michael Chief Financial Crimes Enforcement Network->Data Analysis
- Forman, Marcy M. Director U.S. Customs Service->Financial Investigations Division
- Lormel, Dennis Section Chief Federal Bureau of Investigation->Financial Crimes
- Small, Richard Director Citigroup->Global Anti-Money Laundering
- Tuccillo, Susan Coordinator Citibank->Anti-Money Laundering
- Van der Zee, Jouke Principal Adviser Syfact International
Enforcment of Money Laundering Laws
Deputy Director Pistole spoke about the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s anti-money laundering operations at the…
David Cohen delivered the keynote address at the 21st annual money laundering conference. He focused on financial…
Update on the Patriot Act