Combating Electronic Crime and Terrorism
The speakers talked about cyber terrorism and electronic crime and how to fight it. They hope to improve dialog between industry and government, particularly law enforcement, on the challenges of these crimes.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dave Carey Vice President Oracle Corporation
- Paul J. McNulty U.S. Attorney Department of Justice->Eastern District of Virginia
- Harris Miller President Information Technology Assn. of America
- Robert S. Mueller III Director Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Howard A. Schmidt Vice Chair Critical Infrastructure Protection Board
Officials spoke to reporters about efforts to combat electronic crime and fraud on the Internet. They talked about…
Terrorism and Homeland Security
Director Mueller addressed the Policy Insiders Breakfast on the reorganization of the Federal Bureau of Investigation…
Information Technology Political Update
Mr. Kristol examined the current political landscape, including the 1994 elections and the possibilities for 1996.…
Counterterrorism and Cybercrime
U.S. security and law enforcement officials spoke to reporters and answered questions following a meeting with European…