The panelists talked about civic education after the September 11 attacks, including voting and news. Mr. Milewski moderated the panel. The panelists responded to questions from the moderator and the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard De Uriarte Member Arizona Republic->Editorial Board
- Barbara Erwin Superintendent Scottsdale (AZ) Unified School District
- Phil Gordon Councilman Phoenix, AZ
- Joseph Kahne Associate Professor Mills College
- John Milewski Host Close Up Foundation
First Amendment Schools
Mr. Haynes and representatives of two schools in the First Amendment School project, sponsored by the First…
Civic Involvement and Education
Panelists talked about civic involvement and civic education. Among the specific issues addressed were the…
International Views of U.S. Foreign Policy
In front of an audience, the panelists talked about U.S. foreign policy, including changes since September 11, media…
Media Perspectives on 108th Congress
The panelists talked about the 108th Congress, including the reasons for the outcome of the November 5 midterm…