Distinguished Service Award Dinner
The Nixon Center presented its Distinguished Service Award to CIA Director George Tenet. In his speech, Mr. Tenet talked about the war on terrorism and bipartisanship in foreign policy.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James R. Schlesinger Chairman Nixon Center->Advisory Council
- Brent Scowcroft Founder and President Forum for International Policy
- Dimitri K. Simes President Nixon Center
- John H. Taylor Executive Director Nixon (Richard) Foundation
- George J. Tenet Director Central Intelligence Agency
Nixon Center Distinguished Service Award Dinner
Mikhail Baryshnikov was honored at the 10th Annual Nixon Center Distinguished Service Award Dinner in the main ballroom…
National Security News Review
Mr. Martin talked about national security issues, including the recent capture of a high-ranking al-Qaida leader…
The guests talked about international issues, including U.S. policy toward Iraq, international opinions, and the…
U.S. Foreign Policy
Mr. Friedman delivered a speech titled “American Foreign Policy after 9/11.” He is the author of…