Economic Plan Reaction
Democratic leaders spoke to reporters about the president’s proposed economic policy and criticized the size of tax cuts as fiscally irresponsible. Following their remarks they answered questions from the reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John D. Dingell Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Steny H. Hoyer U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Robert T. Matsui U.S. Representative [D] California
- James L. Oberstar U.S. Representative [D] Minnesota
- John M Spratt Jr. U.S. Representative [D] South Carolina
The House insisted on its amendments to S. 1220, to amend the Public Health Service Act to provide for a comprehensive…
Democratic Economic Stimulus Package
Democratic Party leaders spoke to reporters about legislative proposals for economic stimulus. The plan included…