Journalists spoke about global security, terrorist threats, and efforts to ensure international security. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard Boudreaux Bureau Chief Los Angeles Times->Mexico City
- John S. Carroll Editor Los Angeles Times
- James Flanigan Senior Editor Los Angeles Times->Economics
- Doyle McManus Bureau Chief Los Angeles Times->Washington Bureau
- Henry E. Weinstein Correspondent Los Angeles Times->Legal Affairs
Coverage of the News
The editorial staff of the Los Angeles Times talked about recent news and events, and how they were reported in local…
Military Operations and the Media
Journalists, attorneys, and officials talked about media coverage of military operations. Among the topics they…
The HIV Epidemic: Plague of the Millennium
Dr. David Ho, an AIDS researcher, spoke about the global HIV epidemic and what is being done to control…
History of West Point in U.S. Wars
Lt. General Lennox detailed West Point’s history in the nation’s wars, and the role the Academy will…