Weapons experts talked about the potential use of biological weapons in a terrorist attack against the U.S. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Gordon M. Adams Professor George Washington University->Elliott School of Intl. Affairs
- David Franz Official Southern Research Institute
- Robert Kadlec M.D. Director Department of Homeland Security->Biodefense Programs
- Randall J. Larsen Director ANSER Analytic Services
- Brad Roberts Research Analyst Institute for Defense Analyses
More Videos From
Bioterrorism Response Readiness
The panelists talked about the preparedness of the United States to face a biological terrorist attack. Following…
Mr. Fauci talked about threats from bioterrorism, the effects of various agents, effective control of outbreaks…
Terrorist Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction
A panel discussion was held the threat to Americans from terrorists armed with weapons of mass destruction. The…
Weapons of Mass Destruction Terrorist Attacks
Witnesses testified on preparedness and response capabilities in the event of a terrorist attack using weapons of mass…