Energy Department Weapons Programs
Witnesses testified about the proposed fiscal year 2004 budget for Department of Energy weapons programs.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Everet Beckner Deputy Administrator Department of Energy->National Nuclear Security Administration
- Robert Card Undersecretary Department of Energy->Energy, Science and Environment
- Terry Everett U.S. Representative [R] Alabama
- John M Spratt Jr. U.S. Representative [D] South Carolina
- Mac Thornberry U.S. Representative [R] Texas
A Millennial Transformation
Senator Bingaman and Mr. Beckner gave the opening remarks for the Manhattan Symposium. The morning session of…
Military and Energy Department officials testified on nuclear security. The hearing focused on security…
Co-chairs of the Advisory Panel on the Governance of the Nuclear Security Enterprise outlined their interim report on…
U.S.-North Korea Relations
Senators and former foreign policy officials spoke to reporters about policy toward North Korea and urged the Bush…