Child Pornography and Abduction Prevention
Witnesses testified about ways to combat child pornography and prevent child abductions.
The first approximately five minutes of opening statements are not included.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ronald S. Sullivan Jr. Director District of Columbia->Public Defender Service
- Howard Coble U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Tom Feeney U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Mark Green U.S. Representative [R] Wisconsin
- Sheila Jackson Lee U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Adam B. Schiff U.S. Representative [D] California
- Bobby Scott U.S. Representative [D] Virginia
National AMBER Alert System
Not for sale. Digital file is corrupt. File for duplication must be obtained through DC. Ms. Daniels…
National Sex Offender Registry
Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND) spoke to reporters about the Justice Department announcement of a national sex offender…
Exploitation of Children over the Internet, Day 1
Witnesses testified about the dangers of child predators on the Internet and ways to protect children by better…
Sexual Exploitation of Children Over the Internet
Parry Aftab participated by video uplink from New York City about sexual exploitation of children over the Internet and…