Border Security Technology
Witnesses testified about border security, technology to monitor border crossings, and implementing homeland security measures to protect against terrorist attack.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Flynn, Stephen Senior Fellow Council on Foreign Relations->National Security Program
- Hutchinson, Asa Undersecretary Department of Homeland Security->Border and Transportation
- Kingsbury, Nancy Director General Accounting Office->Applied Research and Methods
- Kyl, Jon U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- U.S. Senate | Judiciary
- Senate Committee Judiciary | Terrorism, Technology and Government Information
Terrorism Task Force Report
The subcommittee and witnesses talked about homeland security.
Temporary Guest Workers
At a hearing to evaluate the administration’s temporary guest worker proposal Senators McCain, Hagel, Craig, and…
Illegal Drugs and Global Terrorism
Witnesses testified about the connections between the drug trade and terrorism. Among the issues they addressed…
At a hearing titled “Strengthening Enforcement and Border Security: The 9/11 Commission Staff Report on Terrorist…