The speakers talked about the annual Medicare trustees' report, focusing on the funding of the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
The final approximately 37 minutes of this program are not included.
People in this video
- Joseph Antos Scholar American Enterprise Institute->Health Care and Retirement Policy
- Richard S. Foster Chief Actuary Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Steven Lieberman Assistant Director Congressional Budget Office->Human Resources
- Len Nichols Vice President Centers for Studying Health System Challenge
- Thomas R. Saving Trustee Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds
The Outlook for Medicare
The American Enterprise Institute held a forum on “The Outlook for Medicare and Social Security.” Richard…
Health Care Issues
The speakers talked about the future of health care in the U.S., and the possibilities for health care…
Future of Medicare
The panelists discussed the financial health of the Medicare Trust Fund, whose annual report was released…
Health Care Reform Strategy
Panelists looked back at President Clinton’s 1993 attempt to overhaul the U.S. care system in comparison to what…