Activists gathered in Los Angeles to protest war with Iraq and call for the return of U.S. troops.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Algernon D'Ammassa Member Dharma Zen Center
- Eva Georgia General Manager Pacifica Radio
- Jackie Goldberg State Representative California
- Ron Kovic Veteran
- James Lafferty Executive Director Los Angeles Lawyers' Guild
- James Lawson Minister Holman United Methodist Church
- Travis Morales Activist
- Darrin Nathan Minister
- Kristin Norton Member Coalition for World Peace
- John Parker Member Act Now to Stop War and End Racism (A.N.S.W.E.R.)
- Jerry Quickly Correspondent KPFK-Radio, Santa Monica
- Steven Rohde Attorney
- Vivian Tseng Activist
- Gloria Verdu Member Act Now to Stop War and End Racism (A.N.S.W.E.R.)
- Preston Wood Coordinator International Action Center
- Mazzen Yehya Coordinator Free Palestine Alliance->Media Relations
America, Iraq and the War on Terrorism
Americans for Victory over Terrorism (AVOT) held a “Teach-In on War on Terrorism” at UCLA. William…
Protesters gathered to express their objections to a war in Iraq.
Protesters gathered on the National Mall to express their opposition to potential military action in Iraq and called on…
Restricted to John Marshall Park along Pennsylvania Avenue, A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition members and others spoke out against…