Security of Wireless Networks
A panel of communications executives talked about the security of wireless transmission and about new technologies to improve security and… read more
A panel of communications executives talked about the security of wireless transmission and about new technologies to improve security and defend against terrorist threats. The panelists answered audience members' questions.
The keynote speakers talked about terrorism and communication. They also answered questions from audience members. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Lawrence T. Babbio Jr. President and Vice Chairman Verizon Communications
- Ruth David President and CEO ANSER Analytic Services
- Rodney Frelinghuysen U.S. Representative [R] New Jersey
- Paul Kolodzy Director Stevens Institute of Technology->Wireless Network Security Ctr.
- Jeff Kutler Assistant Managing Editor Institutional Investor
- Jerry Lewis U.S. Representative [R] California
- Harold Raveche President Stevens Institute of Technology
- Rajendra Singh Chair Telecom Ventures
- John P. Stenbit Assistant Secretary Department of Defense->Command, Control, and Intelligence
Communications Infrastructure Security
Witnesses testified about protecting the communications industry against terrorism, and how the industry could recover…
Law Enforcement Issues
The attorney general talked about cooperation between the Justice Department and the telecommunications industry in…
Homeland Security Issues
Sec. Ridge spoke to members of the press about homeland security and changes made in response to the September 11,…
Bipartisanship and National Security
Secretary Cohen talked about the climate of security in various areas of the world, including Eastern Europe and…