Tax Policy and Job Creation
Mr. Kemp and Mr. Reich talked about the Bush administration’s economic policy, tax policy, and the state of the economy. They also talked about ways to stimulate the economy and provide assistance to working families.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas "Tom" Harkin U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Jack French Kemp Secretary (Former) Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Mark Pryor U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- Robert B. Reich Professor Brandeis University->History Department
- Bobby Scott U.S. Representative [D] Virginia
- John M Spratt Jr. U.S. Representative [D] South Carolina