Participants talked about improving education within college schools of education and better preparing teachers for the classroom. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Lynne Cheney Spouse Richard "Dick" B. Cheney
- George Cunningham Professor University of Louisville->Educational and Counseling Psychology
- Mary Dilworth Vice President American Assn. of Coll. for Teacher Educ
- Lisa Graham Keegan Chair (Former) Education Leaders Council
- John Stone Professor East Tennessee State University->Educational Psychology
Panelists talked about the implementation of the No Child Left Behind Act, focusing on events and developments at the…
U.S. History Education
The panelists talked about the quality of American history education, including why children today know so little about…
Rising College Costs
Mr. Vedder spoke about his book Going Broke by Degree: Why College Costs Too Much, published by the American…
Early Childhood Education
Mr. Imig announced the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education’s report, The Early Childhood…