Following a brief talk about the use of the Internet in political campaigns, Senator Lieberman talked about the state of the economy, the Bush administration’s economic plans, and his agenda for his presidential campaign.
People in this video
- Dooley, Calvin U.S. Representative [D] California
- Heiferman, Scott Chief Executive Officer Meetup.com
- Lieberman, Joseph "Joe" U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- McCurry, Michael D. Chairman and CEO Grassroots Enterprise
- Rosenberg, Simon Founder and President New Democrat Network
More Videos From
Democratic AgendaMore Videos
Democratic New Member Reception
At the Washington Court Hotel, speakers talked about the goals and the future of the Democratic Party.
New Global Security Challenges
After an introduction by Senator Landrieu, Senator Lieberman talked about the impact of September 11 events on foreign…
Income Over the Last Four Decades
Rob Shapiro outlined the results of his study on Americans' incomes. He found that earnings grew steadily from the…
Senator Graham talked about his presidential campaign. Among the topics he addressed were the state of the…