Terrorist Threat Integration Center
Witnesses testified about the mission and operations of the Terrorist Threat Integration Center. Among the topics they addressed were information sharing procedures, protecting civil liberties, and coordinating information from several agencies.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jerry Berman Co-Founder Center for Democracy and Technology
- John O. Brennan Director Terrorist Threat Integration Center
- C. Christopher Cox U.S. Representative [R] California
- Larry Mefford Assistant Director Federal Bureau of Investigation->Counterterrorism
- Bill Parrish Assistant Secretary Department of Homeland Security->Information Analysis
Homeland Security Advisory System
The witnesses testified about the nation’s Terrorist Threat Advisory System, a color-coded warning system that is…
Global Security Threats
Directors from four intelligence agencies gave their annual assessment of global threats to the United…
Release of Pre-September 11 Intelligence Report
The senators and representatives talked about the release that day of the report on pre-September 11…
Mr. Gertz talked via telephone about his reporting on the contents of the Pre-September 11 Intelligence…