International Trade Issues
Analysts talked about what to expect in the current round of trade talks in Dohar, Qatar, focusing on the state of international trade in service sectors. They also answered audience members' questions.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Claude Barfield Coordinator American Enterprise Institute->Trade Policy Studies
- Stephen Canner Vice President U.S. Council for International Business
- Ashraf Hayat Trade Minister Pakistani Embassy
- Flavio Marega Secretary Brazilian Embassy
- Bob Vastine President Coalition for Service Industries
Economists talked about international trade agreements. They debated the merits of capital control requirements…
U.S.-Taiwan Free Trade Agreement
Foreign policy analysts talked about the possibility of a free trade agreement between the U.S. and Taiwan. Levels…
U.S.-East Asia Economic Relations
Undersecretary Padilla delivered an opening address on the economic future of the United States as East Asia develops…
Obama Administration Trade Policy
A group of trade experts assessed the challenges facing the Obama administration on trade policy and future options in…