2003 Pulitzer Prize Journalism Winners
The Pulitzer Prize in Journalism winners talked about their backgrounds and described their winning articles and how they came to write them.
Mr. Alexander, a Pulitzer Prize judge, moderated the discussion.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Andrew Alexander Correspondent Cox Newspapers
- Amy Fickling Co-Bureau Chief National Press Club->Professional Affairs Committee
- David Horsey Editorial Cartoonist Seattle Post-Intelligencer
- William Ketter President (Former) American Society of Newspaper Editors
- Colbert I. King Deputy Editor Washington Post->Editorial Page
- Alan Miller Correspondent Los Angeles Times
- Walter V. Robinson Editor Boston Globe->Spotlight
- Diana Sugg Correspondent Baltimore Sun->Health
The Gerald Ford Journalism Awards
President Ford presented awards for excellence in journalism for work in various areas of national…
2004 Pulitzer Prize Winners
Writers, photographers and cartoonists who were awarded a 2004 Pulitzer Prize talked about the techniques and career…
The Economics of Journalism
A panel of journalists talked about the kidnapping and murder of Wall Street Journal correspondent Daniel Pearl and its…
Tribute to Hunter S. Thompson
The National Press Club hosted a special tribute to the late Hunter S. Thompson. Colleagues and friends of the…