Veterans' Hospitals Consolidation and Closure
Witnesses testified about a proposal to scale back, consolidate or close selected Veterans' Administration health care facilities.
Mr. Alvarez is former Deputy Director of the Veterans Administration 1982-1988.
People in this video
- Everett Alvarez Jr. Chairman Capital Asset Realignm.for Enhanced Serv.Cmsn.
- Jay Halpern Acting Director Capital Asset Realignm.for Enhanced Serv.Cmsn.
- Anthony J. Principi Secretary Department of Veterans Affairs
- Robert Roswell Undersecretary Department of Veterans Affairs->Health
- Kay Bailey Hutchison U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Zell Miller U.S. Senator [D] Georgia
- Ben Nelson U.S. Senator [D] Nebraska
- Arlen Specter U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
Veterans Affairs Budget
Secretary Principi and several of his department colleagues talked with reporters about the fiscal year 2005 Veterans…
Fiscal Year 2005 Veterans Affairs Budget
Witnesses testified about the fiscal year 2005 budget for the Department of Veterans Affairs. Among the topics…
Veterans Affairs Budget Proposal
Veterans Affairs Disability Compensation, Physicians Panel
Physicians who analyzed the research involving Agent Orange and heart disease testified about their findings.