Operations in Iraq
Participants talked about reconstruction efforts in Iraq. Among the topics they addressed were the justifications given for going to war, U.S. interests in the region, the search for weapons of mass destruction, and the security situation in Iraq.
People in this video
- Willie Barrow Co-Bureau Chief Rainbow/PUSH Coalition->Board of Directors
- John Conyers Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Sheila Jackson Lee U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Edward "Ted" M. Kennedy U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Barbara Lee U.S. Representative [D] California
- Joe Madison Talk Show Host XM Satellite Radio->"The Power"
- Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Jeffrey D. Sachs Professor Columbia University->Sustainable Development
- Al Sharpton Jr. Presidential Candidate Democratic Party
Progressive Agenda to Combat Income Inequality
New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio (D) held a news conference outside of the U.S. Capitol with labor leaders,…
Political Crisis in Haiti
Witnesses testified about the insurgency in Haiti that forced President Aristide to resign and go into…