AIDS Vaccine Initiative
Spokesmen gave reports on the state of developments in research for an AIDS vaccine, then answered questions from reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Chris Adasiewicz Communications Director International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Seth Berkeley President and CEO International AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Dennis R. Burton Professor Scripps Research Institute->Immunology Department
- Chrispin Kambili Medical Consultant International AIDS Vaccine Initiative->East Africa Region
- Andreas Neubert Manager Impfstoffwerk Dessau-Tornau->Vaccine Production
Cable Response to HIV/AIDS
As part of an initiative by the cable industry to promote AIDS education and prevention, Doctor Berkley and Doctor…
HIV AIDS Vaccine Research
Witnesses testified about the global AIDS pandemic and the need to develop an effective HIV vaccine. Topics…
Healthcare Resource Allocation for HIV/AIDS
As part of the association’s sixth annual conference, a panel of doctors and health care workers from around the…
Ms. Hogarth talked about U.S. policy regarding HIV/AIDS. She is the director of "The Gift", a documentary…