Future of Securities Markets
The witnesses testified about securities market structure issues pending before the Securities and Exchange Commission and how the issues… read more
The witnesses testified about securities market structure issues pending before the Securities and Exchange Commission and how the issues will determine the future of the securities markets. Topics included globalization and the use of computerized trading. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Donaldson, William H. Chairman Securities and Exchange Commission
- Nazareth, Annette L. Director Securities and Exchange Commission->Market Regulation
- Bunning, Jim U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Enzi, Michael "Mike" B. U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- Sarbanes, Paul S. U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
Members and officials spoke to reporters about the progress of reform in corporate accountability regulations and…
U.S. Securities Issues
Mr. Friedman spoke about U.S. securities and banking industry.
U.S. Banking Issues
Mr. Donaldson testified about the financial concerns for the upcoming year including the problems that face…
The subcommittee heard testimony from Richard Breeden, chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, on the…