Witnesses testified about the Palestinian education system and programs that potentially encouraged terrorism and incited violence against Israeli citizens.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ziad Asali M.D. President American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Cmte.
- Morton Klein National President Zionist Organization of America
- James R. Kunder Deputy Assistant Administrator U.S. Agency for International Development->Asia and the Near East
- Itamar Marcus Director Palestinian Media Watch
- Hasan Abdel Rahman Chief Representative Palestinian Authority->United States
- Steven Riskin Program Officer U.S. Institute of Peace
- David M. Satterfield Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of State->Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs
- Richard H. Solomon President U.S. Institute of Peace
- Arlen Specter U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
Overtime Pay Regulations
Witnesses testified about proposed changes to regulations governing overtime pay for white collar workers. Among…
Union Financial Reporting
Witnesses testified regarding financial reporting and disclosure rules for labor unions. Supporters of new rules…
Mine Safety and Health
Witnesses testified regarding proposed new mine safety regulations on coal dust. There was disagreement about…
Proposed Rule on Overtime Pay
Witnesses testified regarding proposed changes to overtime regulations. Supporters of new regulations argued that…