Kennedy Assassination Anniversary
Journalists talked about their experiences in covering the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bob Clark Correspondent (Former) ABC News->White House
- Sid Davis Director (Former) Voice of America->Programs
- Ike Pappas Correspondent WNEW-TV, Dallas
- Peter S. Prichard President Newseum
- Bob Schieffer Chief Correspondent CBS->Washington Bureau
Covering the Kennedy Assassination
Journalists talked about media coverage of the Kennedy assassination. Among the issues they addressed were the…
Reporting Vietnam Panel 2
Panelists discussed the book, Reporting Vietnam, published by Library of America. The book is about the role of…
30th Anniversary of "60 Minutes"
A panel of its editors and correspondents discussed the history of “60 Minutes,” the CBS news magazine…
1968 Lessons and Legacy
The panelists discussed the highlights of 1968, including the Vietnam War, the demonstrations, the culture, and the…