Economic Policy Issues
Following a meeting with President Bush, Secretary Evans and business leaders spoke to reporters about the meeting and the state of the economy. Following their remarks they answered questions from the reporters.
People in this video
- Evans, Donald L. Secretary Department of Commerce
- Fiorina, Carleton "Carly" S. Chair, President, and CEO Hewlett-Packard
- Herschkowitz, Jan President PRL Industries
- Nelson, Marilyn Carlson Chairman and CEO Carlson Companies, Inc.
- Paulson, Henry M. Jr. Chairman and CEO Goldman Sachs
After a meeting with President Bush, the secretaries and economists spoke to the media about the president’s…
U.S. Economic Issues
After meeting with business leaders at the White House, Secretaries O’Neill and Evans talked with reporters about…
Future of the Manufacturing Industry
Secretary Evans' speech was already in progress. He talked about a comprehensive strategy to address the…
Secretary Evans talked about the state of the U.S. economy and the Bush administration’s economic…