Missile Threats to Aviation: Technologies
The speakers talked about the threat of short-range missiles to commercial airliners and other homeland security threats. Topics… read more
The speakers talked about the threat of short-range missiles to commercial airliners and other homeland security threats. Topics included security screening on commercial flights; technology for various kinds of security, including detecting missiles; and the costs of the technology.
After their presentations the speakers answered audience members' questions. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James Jay Carafano Senior Research Fellow Heritage Foundation->Defense and Homeland Security
- Robbin Laird President International Communications and Strateg.Assess.
- Victor Norris President Norris Electro Optical Systems
- Jack Pledger Director Northrop Grumman->Anti-Missile Systems Program
- James Shilling Liaison Coalition of Airline Pilots Association
- Baker Spring Fellow Heritage Foundation->National Security Policy
More Videos From
Missile Threats to Aviation: TechnologiesMore Videos
Missile Threats to Commercial Aviation
As part of a forum on the threat of short-range missiles to commercial airlines, Mr. Sugar talked about public…
Missile Threats to Aviation: Policy and Programs
Panel members offered options for public and private sector solutions to providing greater security against missile…
Armed Pilots Program
In a news conference held at Reagan National Airport, the participants talked about the new regulation allowing airline…
A panel discussion, titled “Commercial Aviation: The Threat from Shoulder-Fired Missiles and Potential…