The committee worked on a markup of corporate tax legislation.
This program is incomplete.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Gregory F. Jenner Assistant Secretary (Acting) Department of the Treasury->Tax Policy
- George Yin Chief of Staff Joint Committee on Taxation
- Xavier Becerra U.S. Representative [D] California
- Sander Martin Levin U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Robert T. Matsui U.S. Representative [D] California
- Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Fortney "Pete" Stark U.S. Representative [D] California
- William "Bill" M. Thomas U.S. Representative [R] California
Markup of Tax Portion of Budget Reconciliation
The House Ways and Means Committee marked up the tax portion of the House budget reconciliation…
Tax Collection Policy
The guest will discuss tax collection policy for individuals and corporations, and also will also offer last minute tax…
The committee held a hearing on charitable giving, accountability and financial record-keeping by non-profit…
Impact of Tax Policy
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Bill Thomas talked about the impact of tax policies on individuals and…