War Crimes in Africa
Ambassador Prosper and representatives of international human rights organizations talked about war crimes in Africa.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Corrine Dufka Team Leader Human Rights Watch->Africa
- Howard Jeter Executive Vice President Goodworks International
- Pierre-Richard Prosper Ambassador at Large United States->War Crimes
- Frank R. Wolf U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Donald M. Payne U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Ed Royce U.S. Representative [R] California
- Thomas "Tom" Tancredo U.S. Representative [R] Colorado
U.S. Policy Toward Africa
Secretary Powell talked about the African Growth and Opportunity Act. He also described his recent visit to Sudan…
Situation in Sudan
After returning from a trip to Darfur, Sudan, Rep. Wolf and Senator Brownback held a news conference. They…
Famine in Niger
Mr. Coles talked about the current famine in Niger, the reactions from the U.S. and Nigerian governments, the…
Global Strategies Against HumanTrafficking
Representative Wolf talked about efforts to end trafficking in persons and strategies to improve human rights.